Registration for the fall 2022 season is officially closed.
Please do not contact us with a request for late registration. We are over capacity with 570 players this season.
Find coaches for teams and organize players into tennis.
Please everyone remember we cannot order uniforms until we have players organized into teams. We cannot organize players into teams without coaches.
Game start Saturday September 10th
Game time will be on Saturdays 8:30am to 1:00pm
Season ends October 22nd
Coaches pick their own practice days and times. Typically, team's practice two times a week for about an hour.
SFA homecoming October 29th
Youth basketball season starts November 5th
Deer hunting season starts November 5th
Fall season information
In the Fall season, all players change age groups. For example, players with the same birth year and on the same team stay together but move to the next age group bracket. Coaches move age groups with their son or daughter. Players on teams without a coach will be redrafted. Players who wish to change teams next season can request to be redrafted. All registered players will receive a new soccer jersey this fall season. Players and coaches please have a conversation about who is returning from the spring season. Parents do not assume that your coach will be coaching this season. Players on teams without a coach will be redrafted in the spring season.
For questions about our Recreational Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Birth Certificate Upload
If you did not upload a birth certificate in the Fall or Spring season please do so now. After completing registration all players will need to upload a copy of their birth certificate to their player profile. Birth certificates can be uploaded using this URL: https://system.gotsport.com/forms/44760C290
Age Group Chart Fall 2022 & Spring 2023
U18 Age Group Birth year 2005, 2006 & 2007 Co-ed Teams
U15 Age Group Birth year 2008, 2009 & 2010 Co-ed Teams
U12/U11 Age Group Birth year 2011 & 2012 Co-ed Teams
U10/U9 Age Group Birth year 2013 & 2014
U8 Boys Age Group Birth year 2015
U7 Boys Age Group Birth year 2016
U7/U8 Girls Age Group Birth year 2015 & 2016
U6/U5 Age Group Birth year 2017 & 2018.
NYSA supplies jerseys, referees, insurance, soccer goals, grass, fertilizer and fire ant poison.
Players are responsible for black shorts, shin guards, socks that cover up the shin guards, ball and soccer cleats (baseball and football cleats are not allowed).
u5-u8 size 3 ball u9-u12 size 4 ball u13 and up size 5 ball
Practice Field Schedule
Field 1-6 Reserved for U6
Field 8-12 Reserved for U7 & U8
Field 15,19,20,21 for u10
Field 15,16 and 17 for COED U12
Field 18 Reserved Mondays and Wednesdays for Pines
Field 14 Reserved Mondays and Wednesdays for Pines
Field 17 Reserved Mondays and Wednesdays for COED Junior High U16
NYSA will comply with the local mandates at the time for COVID-19 precautions.
Return to play policy: If a player or coach is diagnosed with COVID-19 they must avoid practices and games for 14 days starting from the first symptoms of COVID-19. If no symptoms were experienced, then the diagnosis date will serve as the start date for the 14 day avoidance period. No testing will be required for symptom evaluation or return to play evaluation.
Return-To-Play Guidelines for Covid-19
• Ensure the player is healthy by checking the players temperature before activities with others. Do not attend trainings or games if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms identified by the CDC.
• Players should not attend trainings or games if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
• Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
• Parents should stay in their car or at least 6 feet from other non family spectators and should not approach non family players.
• Wear a mask when at training or games, except for when actually playing in a game.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer to trainings and games and use when not on the field.
• Ensure players clothing is washed immediately after each training or game.
• Ensure players equipment (shoes, ball, shin guards, etc.) are sanitized before and after each training or game.
• Ensure the player has his/her own equipment (ball, water, bag, etc.) and is told not to share with others.
• Notify your coach or manager immediately if the player becomes ill for any reason.
• Do NOT engage in handshaking, hugs, high fives, during training or games.
• When not on the field, players and players' equipment should be six feet from other players and equipment.
The Texas Governors office has issued and amended the COVID-19 related executive orders several times, to allow for a phased approach of Return to Practice and Play for outdoor sports participants. Effective June 15, 2020, players and teams were allowed to return to both training and games. The following guidelines are to be considered to allow for everyone to return in the safest possible environment. Remember, we are all in this together, so all players, parents, coaches, referees, and administrators should be aware of these guidelines. There may also be guidelines specific to a city or county. It is important that you are familiar with, and follow your local government and health authority warnings and guidelines. Parent and Player Responsibilities
Practice at home with Free Virtual Academy
The Lonestar Virtual Academy is an online platform is designed to support your player's development and to keep our community connected during periods when we are unable to be on the field.
Nacogdoches Youth Soccer Association (NYSA) is affiliated with North Texas Soccer & US Youth Soccer
© Nacogdoches Youth Soccer Association (NYSA)
P.O. Box 632196
Nacogdoches, TX 75963-2196
Email NYSA HERE