Age Group Chart Fall 2021 & Spring 2022
U18 Age Group Birth year 2004, 2005 & 2006 Co-ed Teams
U15 Age Group Birth year 2007, 2008 & 2009 Co-ed Teams
U12/U11 Age Group Birth year 2010 & 2011 Co-ed Teams
U10/U9 Age Group Birth year 2012 & 2013
U8/U7 Age Group Birth year 2014 & 2015
U6/U5 Age Group Birth year 2016 & 2017
For the Fall 2021 Season Starts around July 4
NYSA will comply with the local mandates at the time for COVID-19 precautions.
Return to play policy: If a player or coach is diagnosed with COVID-19 they must avoid practices and games for 14 days starting from the first symptoms of COVID-19. If no symptoms were experienced, then the diagnosis date will serve as the start date for the 14 day avoidance period. No testing will be required for symptom evaluation or return to play evaluation.
Practice Field Schedule
Field 14 Reserved Monday - Thursday for Pool Training
Field 1-6 Reserved for U6
Field 8-12 Reserved for U7 & U8
Field 15,19,20,21 and East side 17 for u10
Field 15,16 and East side 17 for COED U11-U15
Field 18 Reserved Monday-Thursday For Pines
West side 17 Reserved for miscellaneous events
Return-To-Play Guidelines for Covid-19
• Ensure the player is healthy by checking the players temperature before activities with others. Do not attend trainings or games if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms identified by the CDC.
• Players should not attend trainings or games if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
• Consider not carpooling or very limited carpooling.
• Parents should stay in their car or at least 6 feet from other non family spectators and should not approach non family players.
• Wear a mask when at training or games, except for when actually playing in a game.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer to trainings and games and use when not on the field.
• Ensure players clothing is washed immediately after each training or game.
• Ensure players equipment (shoes, ball, shin guards, etc.) are sanitized before and after each training or game.
• Ensure the player has his/her own equipment (ball, water, bag, etc.) and is told not to share with others.
• Notify your coach or manager immediately if the player becomes ill for any reason.
• Do NOT engage in handshaking, hugs, high fives, during training or games.
• When not on the field, players and players' equipment should be six feet from other players and equipment.
The Texas Governors office has issued and amended the COVID-19 related executive orders several times, to allow for a phased approach of Return to Practice and Play for outdoor sports participants. Effective June 15, 2020, players and teams were allowed to return to both training and games. The following guidelines are to be considered to allow for everyone to return in the safest possible environment. Remember, we are all in this together, so all players, parents, coaches, referees, and administrators should be aware of these guidelines. There may also be guidelines specific to a city or county. It is important that you are familiar with, and follow your local government and health authority warnings and guidelines. Parent and Player Responsibilities
Practice at home with Free Virtual Academy
The Lonestar Virtual Academy is an online platform is designed to support your player's development and to keep our community connected during periods when we are unable to be on the field.
NYSA supplies jersey, goals and grass
Players are responsible for black shorts, shin guards, socks that cover up the shin guards sock color black or match soccer jersey, ball and soccer cleats (baseball and football cleats are not allowed).
u5-u8 size 3 ball u9-u10 size 4 ball
Nacogdoches Youth Soccer Association (NYSA) is affiliated with North Texas Soccer & US Youth Soccer
© Nacogdoches Youth Soccer Association (NYSA)
P.O. Box 632196
Nacogdoches, TX 75963-2196
Email NYSA HERE